Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

@calmbreez

There's progress in the manga somewhat but it's just really slow. Can't really say stuff since i think it's better to just see it, but progress is here although it's slower than what you'd prefer.

@burmn123 @Kneeb hey as long as things are moving right?

It is actually slowly progressing right? Or is it just different repetitive ways of teasing?

@calmbreez

i won't lie when i say that the different ways of teasing make up a lot of it but there's a slow progress apart from those chapters. Of course, i won't convince you to keep reading when you don't want the whole "teasing every chapter thing with predictable reactions" thing but I will say that it's not fully like a broken record repeating every chapter.

@SemiNoodle

You know, that's honestly the best explanation of this I've ever heard. I'm going to try to remember this in the future because I think it will be much less of an annoyance if I try to keep these two types of romance entirely separate, mentally. Personally I find Fairy Tail Romance to be inferior to Realistic Relationships, but that's a subjective view that's a result of having experienced relationships for myself and the ups and downs that come from that.

@calmbreez

Theres teasing every chapter, but its a little bit different from nagatoro-san for example. Theres more story, theres a lot of side characters that are nice. It's more about being a slice of life than being a teasing manga.

is this a grand plan for virgins in japan to seek partners? a bunch of popular mangas are just about losers getting spontaneous affection

@OuterRem thanks for the compliment. What makes it worse is not all Seinen/Josei romances are realistic and not all Shounen/Shoujo are fairy tales so you can't just make a snap judgement based on general category.

"Yeah, it was a joke. And it'll stay that way, unless I do something."

A declaration of war towards one own self is the first step. Cmon MC, aim for the stars.

@SemiNoodle yeah, I'm old enough to remember Karekano, and it's beautiful because the MCs get together quickly, and the story is the story of their relationship

I expect this manga to get axed and have a random rushed ending or just left at cliff hanger/your own interpretation kinda bs.
Seen it so many times before. 80 chapters+ with no progress. Is what it is.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how authors and artists can go through all the effort of making a manga without having even a shred of creative integrity.

Dex-chan lover
So uh… I never got fake uploads until this mangadex orange was announced and now it seems to be an actual issue… this sucks, it’s my favorite manga site

Dex-chan lover
So uh… I never got fake uploads until this mangadex orange was announced and now it seems to be an actual issue… this sucks, it’s my favorite manga site
Addendum: I didn’t realize it was April fools… consider me “got”

Dex-chan lover
I feel like all the progress that could be made between the two characters is wasted on the stupid romance between the two side characters. Entire chapters are dedicated to characters I could give less of a fuck about instead of on the actual main romance

Slow burner but still progress is progress and it feels pretty grounded so I don't mind it's slowness. Best wish fulfillment romance manga I've read in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread