Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 13 - Magical Girl Orientation...

Dex-chan lover
So the magical girl company is a horrible black Company probably because of the one higher up who got the cushy job since they were weak and thinks "well I got mine". The threatening them to never quit is the worst since that would have normally been the right answer and instead they made it into a threat using revenge

Dex-chan lover
man...

my suspension of disbelief can't keep up with this manga because those teenage girls ain't acting and thinking like one! what they're going through in their life and in their head is something an adult, a corporate slave experience!
Just imagine they're all over 30 and they stopped aging after becoming a magical girl, that do happens in a few series :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't necessarily underestimate the comprehension of teens. I can believe a good number really can understand the interconnectedness of things, but as teens they don't have the experience that tells them things average out and life isn't so dramatic; that nobody is going to care about your one mistake because everyone else has their own mistakes they're trying to hide. As child fighters, I can believe they've been forced into having to think about this stuff more than a regular teen.

But yeah, it's a bit disappointing to see that this is turning out to be a wageslave story with a veneer of magical girl rather than a magical girl story with mental illness and workers' rights.

Dex-chan lover
I have another thing to say about this chap, the seemingly passing line where she was thinking that she was a burden at her workplace cause she is taking medications to deal with her issues.

This is a real problem, and not just in Japan. I remember some years back that I lost a job cause my need to take medication was seen as troublesome by my coworkers.

They would tell me that "Do you HAVE to take that crap everyday? Can't you wait until you get home to take it? It's annoying to have to give you breaks to take your stupid pills."

No I can't just stop taking my medication, if I stopped, I could end up in a hospital very quick if I did not take them.

They didn't care. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
What a father, what a manager and recruiter of the year too. No wonder Akari wants to fucking die.

Group Leader
i'm so fkng jealous you never wanted to die when you were a teenager.
tell that to my teenage self who was doing self-harm and had the same thought as FMC.

what I wanna say is those teenage girl shouldn't have experience shit like this, having their life and mentality ruined because they have to become some sort of wage slave but with their life literally on the line.

I just felt sorry for them, not condemning them.

Users who are viewing this thread