Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Fed-Kun's army
@Htheratos
I read most of the spoilers, because this was a painful read and I would have otherwise dropped it.
the only part that is really bad is the beginning due to how drawn out it is before things start moving.

i am LIVING for this comment section hahahahah
burn his house, beat his sister

Group Leader
What an absolute moron
She should just go back to her territory and divorce this dude when the time comes.

He's not worth the suffering.

I'll read this again when that duke is the one suffering. He should be slapped for his actions and stupidity. Can't wait for the ML to come

Dex-chan lover
I still looks like we havent been given the full story here, there must be a reason beyond getting "bought" that he is acting this retarded, of course ill give up defending this series if it just to build up cheap drama.

@sakuchu
not that easy, breaking a marriage with the duke household requires royal consent, because of all the politics involved.
Shes really stuck with him until she can gather enough shit to break it off

Dex-chan lover
Wow.. No wonder he needed to marry her for money lolol
He stupid af
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
We're just here to watch this guy burn using his stupidity as fuel. The manga is slow though. This is still just the first arc, and it's already nearly a year.

I SURE HOPE THE AUTHOR HAS A GOOD RECOVERY ARC OR SOMETHING PLANNED BECAUSE THAT DUKE IS UNDENIABLY STUPID AND I REFUSE TO ACCEPT HIM AS THE ML

hahaha, please tell me she ain't gonna end up with the piece of royal shit
he's beyond help. fkn dumbass

OMG disgusting! This is the first time I've ever felt so disgusted by a male lead in a manga. And the entire household. Like, don't they know how stupid their master is? Wait they are the same!
Please don't tell me the FL is gonna forgive and forget in the end! oh please!

Users who are viewing this thread