Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Contributor
At least one person care about her in this shitty house, that's something.

Dex-chan lover
@LivBluemoons
No, he's just a dense idiot. He thinks of the "mistress" as his little sister. So to him, and his own little world, he believes he's done nothing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
God I wish everybody in the mansion gets what they rightfully deserve, except for Cave he's a good boi.

@Leomonade
what reputation?she's basically considered a slut by everyone (except her childhood friends and her servants) after what happened at the beginning, that's why she's forced to marry him, he's the only one willing too (even if only for money). That's also one of the reasons everyone in the mansion is so against her, basically everyone in the country very very little about her.

I can hardly wait to see her dump that garbage pile.
But I am glad to see that someone respects her now. Cave is the only good boi in that household

Dex-chan lover
So different from past chapter. Too short to read. I guess even the artist couldn't handle the plot. Quicken it please

Dex-chan lover
Cave is the only one who got to know her servants-and by extension her-I guess.

Well, this household can keep making its assumptions and bitching at her. She has the authority and there's no evidence of anything, so all that'll do is make them look stupid.

Aggregator gang
This seems promising! I think.... If she is risking being renounced, is she planning to make a big move??? Like divorce!? Please!!! Please? Pretty, pretty please!!!!

Please get a divorce. Please dont be like one of those mangas where the girl stays with the stupid guy till the very end and forgives him 😔🤚🏼

Dex-chan lover
this is getting really annoying really quick, where’s the king? the dude’s a duke but can only perform this well? thought he’d be ripped of his nobility by now

Urgh I hate that Duke, I wish she get divorced but I know the story will make him likable then blah blah they like each other.

I really like that the coach man treats her with respect because:
01) Since his first appearance, he didn't had the unruled hate for our Lady like the rest of the staff.
02) After he take her to her state, a few chapters ago, he just saw how everybody there loves and respects her, so now he is trying to do the same. LIKE ANY NORMAL EMPLOYEE SHOULD!!!
GIRL, I KNOW YOU COOL AND ALL, BUT IT'S TIME TO FIRE SOME PEOPLE, STARTING FOR THAT MAID OF YOURS!!!!!
The bitch just talked about the letter, because Lady remembered that her is just A MAID!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread