Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 174 - Meeting Behind the School Building

Dex-chan lover
This is some primo filler material. Just the harem out doing non-harem things.

I was kinda hoping Sensei would join them, but I guess she was already eating pretty good. 😄

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for secretive backalley cooking sessions.
Can't they say it's for cooking practice though? 😅
People learning to cook on their own is always good, and initially they were cooking FAR away from things that are flammable.

Dex-chan lover
This is some primo filler material. Just the harem out doing non-harem things.

I was kinda hoping Sensei would join them, but I guess she was already eating pretty good. 😄
Now this is fun non-fan service chapter and I don't mind at all, and cause I keep thinking cooking during LUNCH time might've been a fun, educational, and tasty way to spend the hour back in high school.

Dex-chan lover
They're smokin' alright.

Kids having to buy food at school is still strange to me every time I see it.

Prez caught and made an accomplice.

And main girl having lunch with main only boy as usual.

This is really one of those compressed habits that only ever show up in one chapter but are implied to happen all the time, but only in that chapter. Which means the most filler of filler, but at least it doesn't pretend to be anything else, so it meets expectations.

The most delinquent thing is to cook your own stuff on school ground?
Of course. Can't have the cute delinquents doing any actual delinquency.

Heck, the teachers should be happy, this actually teaches them how to have proper meals free of all that shit the cafetaria probably serves them.
A lot of schools don't really give a crap about anything extra the students do, as long as they get their grades so the school doesn't look too crap. And if the cafeteria serves that kind of shit, it just shows the previous is probably the case.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is fun non-fan service chapter and I don't mind at all, and cause I keep thinking cooking during LUNCH time might've been a fun, educational, and tasty way to spend the hour back in high school.
You got an hour? We got 24 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
You got an hour? We got 24 minutes.
Yeesh 24 minutes? That's enough to eat, but barely enough time to build friendships, go the bathroom, do homework, etc.
We had recess too (30 minutes) 2-3 hours before lunch.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Come on man... just let the girls do their cooking! They ain't hurting anybody or making a mess, and in fact it's probably benefiting some of the girls to eat proper food. The school should have supported them and made it an official thing. Optional extra practice for the cooking students!
As an ex-teacher, i can relate: if anything happens (from upset stomach to burned fingers or worse), school is responsible...
I know that my "apology" letter in that situation would be the most sacrastic non-apology that was ever given.
"I'm very sorry that the school's cafeteria is too expensive and that i made my own lunch in school premises. PS: it was very good♥"

Dex-chan lover
What did they call X/Twitter in the raws because I like your name choice

Users who are viewing this thread