Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 181 - Men's Battle

Dex-chan lover
Am I misremembering or did Saotome have a hidden demon that came out in one chapter earlier? Might be another mango I was reading, but I could have sworn he did the psycho/shaded-face earlier when there was almost a fight.

Dex-chan lover
It was at this moment they realized, they fucked up.

That being said.
That dumbfounded reaction was utterly stupid, there was progress in previous chapters so he should be already at the stage where he is aware the girls are flirting with him.

Also, LOL! Aoi just confessed to Saotome... but I bet it will be forgotten in the heat of moment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hot dam, I didn't think it would be so refreshing to see Saotome deliver an ass-whooping albeit a partial one

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that this is a police case now, or is it Japanese laws are that different? Anyways, PLOTS!!

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel pity for the middle-schoolers. So young and they're already going to become eunuchs.

Dex-chan lover
Wumt7C9.png

Dex-chan lover
This chapter probably made up for a lot of the slowness of this little arc. Saotome finally shows some backbone and all that training finally had some sort of payoff.

We also get to see more Itachi which is always good.

(Also note that Kodera, Itachi, Nekomiya, and Hanako are all in business class with a giant crew of delinquents under Itachi, so those brats probably about to eat dirt.)

Users who are viewing this thread