Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 181 - Men's Battle

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...yes, those guys are done for. Moteshiro probably an all-girl school. What they didn't know, most of them are delinquent.

Dex-chan lover
This is why incels don't get laid

What you have to do, is when that brat gets his ass beaten by Saotome the Lame, and he tries to squad up, you tell him to shut the fuck up, and jump him

You are not letting the harem opportunity pass, you will earn some brownie points, and you even get to establish some hierarchy

I know, i know, bros before hoes

But nigga this is a whole fucking school full of hotties, i am fucking throwing you under the bus, and then driving the damn bus over you, don't tell me shit, i am then putting the bus on reverse and driving it back over you

Call me a simp, but i rather be a simp with a harem, than an incel with no bitches

Dex-chan lover
I think the aspect I appreciate the most is that his "skill" is organic muscle memory and not some excessively dramatic transformation to Baki. Besides, being purely defensive without some sort of major(moreso than ocurred) catalytic event makes much more sense and fits his character. With Itachi though... All bets are off, they should probably just be thankful it wasn't an angry Hanako or Reona.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Ok who is gonna use the chains and who is gonna get the bat? Hmm... what other stereotype weapons should be in this delinquent street fight??

Dex-chan lover
I swear middle schoolers always think they hot shit no matter the culture.
Well the karate training has paid off now to watch these kids get sweeped.
Yeah idk about anyone else, but I was probably the worst version of myself in middle school...I was a total shithead lol

Dex-chan lover
The best answer to a lot of provocation like that is to just go along with it. So what if it's true? So what if it isn't? Only a small-minded person would care.

Girl or not, you don't just push someone. That's a free taste taste of fist.

Yeah, he's been training at a higher level than a punk like that can even comprehend. Nice to see him show some physical skills.

They forget: He has allies.

Users who are viewing this thread