Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 182 - Moteshiro Seminar (Finale)

Dex-chan lover
Saotome's harem almost grew by 1 boy there but I suppose this isn't that kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Before this chapter: " Man, I can't see why people think Itachi is the best girl."
After this chapter: " Man, now I can see why people think Itachi is the best girl."

I do it admit, when the author highlights Itachi in a chapter, she really does shine.

Supporter
It seems to me he has a low opinion of himself. This causes him to doubt anyone actually likes him...
He's actually not that badly written imo relative to other harem MC's...
Most of these same girls treated him like literal crap when he first met them so, yeah, he's gonna doubt. He's gonna doubt a lot.

Aggregator gang
That title made me think that Saotome and Hanako would suddenly sort it out and start dating, don't do that homie lol. In any case, they were very fun chapters, I mean, the development and maturity of the characters is very interesting. I'm curious to see if in fact Saotome will realize the reality of the situation with the girls, because he seems to have seen that Aoi has some interest in him

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up after all these months and I really hope Aoi's bro joins the cast.

that's why she's my fav character

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread