Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 213 - The Answer

Dex-chan lover
If I had the golden ticket from that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie to enter any fiction. BELIEVE me that I'd use it to do this to mc.
Punch-GIF.gif
You will only hurt yourself by punching something so dense. Plus, I don't think it will have any effect.

Dex-chan lover
While I like the Prez, a lot, she is turning into one of my favorite characters (Hanako is still number 1). I actually respect Hodaka for sticking with his goals. He could have said, "Yes," and have a hot girlfriend, but he would be a douchey guy who ignores her to focus on his passion.

So, while I personally wouldn't have made that decision, I gotta give him some respect for being introspective and making a decision.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the worst possible out come I could think of. President was rejected without Saotome showing any interest in some other girl, instead it's confirmed he only wants to focus on fashion and there won't be any progress with romance for who knows what. Even more, he doesn't even think of the confession as sincere so any hope this could've changed his perception of the girls is gone. Can't say I'm really looking forward to the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want to be on the council because I have my own dreams and passions that I want to give my all towards."
"So you're saying I have to try harder to force you to do it? Let's make a bet on it!"
How you gonna take a legitimately likeable character and knock her down a couple points like that? Just because you're knocking her out of the ship running doesn't mean you have to twist her personality. Readers can feel bad for her; you don't have to make her less likeable to ease the pain of her losing.

This comment section: "He didn't choose to get laid? What a loser." Why are people more upset about him choosing his future over some T&A?

Dex-chan lover
Those dresses he called "impressive" weren't even good. There's a reason why convertible dresses are just a gimmick that doesn't even sell.
Well, maybe they'll sell. Thos aren't you regular convertible dresses, they change way more.
And with that they can have wider uses...I mean, during weddings there are wives that changes their dress midway during the long day, that gimmick can replicate that without the problem of bringing up a second one.
Or it can work as a way to change fast in case a person dirties the first dress; or even, let's say a woman have to go straight to a dinner after work, that way she can change w/o going home and as always w/o bringing a second dress.

I think the idea have some potential, developed like in here

Dex-chan lover
It would be a crazy twist if author make saotome fail his tailoring job future somehow and all the other girls forget about him lol

"I don't want to be on the council because I have my own dreams and passions that I want to give my all towards."
"So you're saying I have to try harder to force you to do it? Let's make a bet on it!"
How you gonna take a legitimately likeable character and knock her down a couple points like that? Just because you're knocking her out of the ship running doesn't mean you have to twist her personality. Readers can feel bad for her; you don't have to make her less likeable to ease the pain of her losing.

This comment section: "He didn't choose to get laid? What a loser." Why are people more upset about him choosing his future over some T&A?
It read to me like she wanted a chance at both. To recruit him and another shot to get him to like her (With all the time they'd spend together working on his campaign.) as he was seeming to say he wasn't looking for a relationship with anyone. His reasoning was just that he wants to focus on something else, if she can be that pillar of support for him being president maybe he'd reassess. Again she said she'd give up on him joining the Stuco Too.

Honestly, I'm very annoyed with Saotome. I didn't think she deserved a rejection like that, but it was definitely a valid reason. That's cool outside of the fact he's likely not going to be devoting every single second to fashion. I HATE his after thought of "Oh was it just a trick?" Dude, in no way did it look like that confession or rejection was easy on her (from his POV) why does he have to through shade on her feelings? Considering how long it took him to "Apologise" to Hana, he lost any respect I had for him. She deserves way better.

Users who are viewing this thread