Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Idiot, of course I Believe You

Contributor
Wow, FMC is surprisingly proactive.

She seemed like the type to be a doormat if I'm going to be honest.

VERY happy in the direction this went. The sister irked me to no end, and the story didn't progress at all when they were around. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
@Garlyle Same here, while I dont really mind that much the cliche'd characters (I mean this is an isekai after all) I'm actually kinda surprised that the MC left the harem and went on his own, a nice surprise there. now let's see where this goes .

Fed-Kun's army
wait did he just leave the castle. I though he was suppose to be locked up in the castle.... what is even happening

Dex-chan lover
Spirit Liberation sounds like the half baked, corrupt plan of the villains from Pokemon Black/White.

They want to free all the spirits so only they have them, then they can rule the world!
Only to be thwarted by some young punk with a little too much determination.

Dex-chan lover
And BAM! Yandere Nepgya Grace out of nowhere, what the hell.

@Vasqueztion
You thought so too, huh? Yeah, the spirits don't really look like they're in need of liberation either. I'm praying there's something a little more complex to it than this.

I was trying to see how things were in the wn, but damn someone knows what happened? it seems the wn was completely deleted

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy:

If you go to novel updates and look at the webnovel's page there you will find this info on the left side further down below the novel's cover illustration:

Status in COO [Edit]
Complete Web Novel (deleted)
4 LN Volumes (Complete)

So yes, the webnovel was deleted. Most likely to improve the sales of the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread