Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
This fight was actually kinda satisfying. Nicely drawn faces too. Just wish/hope all the progression doesn't just get reset after the fight, with her going dormant again and vampire killed off or weakened so she cant surpass 1k again.

@ChrunchBoi it depends on how the strength-progression goes. If the level also caps skills or something similar, then the multiplicative effect of raising level (and maxing skills anew) means that her actual level might be lower than 4206.9. Similarly, if the benefits from leveling is dropping off (as in, not only each level is proportionally less of an increase, but also flatly less), then her real level might be over 9000.
So far, nothing seems to suggest that the level benefits is anything but linear tho, so you are likely right. Unless her missing 30% comes from some sealed skill or the like, with her level being 3000 like now, but with some kind of super sayain 2nd form skill active as well.

Dex-chan lover
soo did MC merged now with the real one?
or is he now sleeping?
what happend to the MC damn dont want to wait a month to know the answer

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja
To be fair, it wouldn't make much sense to essentially "kill him off" like this because then why was he even necessary to the story in the first place? Just have this not be an isekai (until hero shows up I guess) and just make the MC Lifasu from the get go. No body/mind merging, no game world, etc. But since all of this takes place, I doubt MC is gone. Likely just swapped out for a bit, and will return once Lufasu spends all of her power or something.

That or the author decided to change the entire narrative midway through the story and is just trying to make it fit at least somewhat seamlessly with what was already set in stone.

Damn this was amazing. Thank you very much for making me able to read this.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll have one of those inner self discussions where, after the fight, Lufasu and the MC talk about the plan and why it was that the MC was summoned into her body (maybe Lufasu actually caused it instead of the goddess, and he isn't actually a limiter but a means to help Lufasu achieve her goals as someone the goddess is incapable of controlling because of his will being from another world) this discussion could then lead into how the MC can break the level cap and use the power while Lufasu herself is unable to do things (maybe she has to focus on keeping the Alovenus in check or something.)

Dex-chan lover
Give me a spoiler does the MC and Lufasu interact in any way? Two personalities within one body always seem interesting to me since both personalities how different experiences. I wonder what the author will handle this.

Dex-chan lover
@NagatoKaiNi
yeah but not now as lufasu think she need to sleep a bit more so she let the other one going around and the real him still aliv in earth because at one point in the webnovel she decided to visit earth with that rival of her and look around then see her creation doing his life not knowing anything about her

Group Leader
Hm, a bit of pantyshot won't hurt. Thanks to the artist for doing that to the right character :D

Me when Ruphas Mafahl's status panel appeared:
Rf8bsCKt.png

Also, someone need to update this page:
https://yasei-no-last-boss-arawareta.fandom.com/wiki/Ruphas_Mafahl

Users who are viewing this thread