Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

i don't know how will the stories proggress anymore -_-"

so a "test player" dissguest as npc ? and actually a 7 demon lord ?

plot twist it doesn't make sense anymore !

and the stories progress to fast ! and to hard to connected the stories !

I have a weird feeling reading this gender bender manga. Glad the MC not pervert and they don't lewd Lufasu, or it will become worse to me. The art is good, the battle parts are well drawn and detailed. The character and story quite interesting. This series has a potentials.

Still waiting for the inevitable update... getting itchy that i might wanna take a peek at raw scans :3

Oh!!! this gonna get interesting! :3 i wish i could go ahead and read Last Boss WN. Oh well i shall endure for the future chapters to come ^^

what if the goddess actually summon his realself but because he also play lufasu like it's his other self so they both get summoned

Did that kingdom seriously continued summoning heroes?!?! After what they summoned the first time, why would they risk summoning again?

@Masgrande

Assuming the probability of summoned is:
A. Really good
B. Normal
C. Bad
D. Very bad

Well, they then literally summoned the 0.000001%
"Very bad" (lufasu), and since you just summoned the "Very bad" you'll just either find

A. Really good
B. Normal
C. Bad

Not a bad consequences, i guess

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is out in raw form! And it ends off in bang!

Fed-Kun's army
Yo this is getting kind of wild?
Nice to know people can still do new perspectives on isekai, even if it does take some crazy layering.

I wonder if there's any website that translate webnovel further ahead than the manga here? im dying to find out more of the story :F this is just too addicting.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, guys? Looks like you accidentally slipped a page from Kuro no Shoukanshi in there.

DAMN YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE !!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS !!!!!

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Users who are viewing this thread