Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

@deedet if by fight you mean an actual fight between equal level and experienced person (unlike dina vs ruphas in earlier chapter) then in ch34
MC will fight the last of heroes,which had been aiming to kill Ruphas since they met, even while they are "allies" 200years ago. whats more, this vampire queen is now lvl 1500, and she will cornered the "modern" Ruphas and bring out "true"Ruphas, if only partially.

@Nawdir Kk thanks, do you know if the background developpement (goddess schemes, demon's true origin/goals) get nicely developed? Cuz I find it rly interesting

Dex-chan lover
@deedet Goddess scenario and demon true origin tied together
and basically the entire plot

The true reason why Demon King appear before Ruphas and how demon can't stop attacking humanoid race
all tied with Goddess's 3rd rate story

basically everything point to one end goal and will keep revealing the more Ruphas start to uncover hidden truth
about the battle 200 years ago

@windfang
I see I see, a shame it don't get well developed, as it was the main reason I read this.
Thanks for the info!

I’m hoping they start translating again as I checked the raws and they have updated a few times since this got updated, I understand that with recent events it might be slowed down but I hope the team translating this story don’t give up on it or stop translating it for a long time. As it is one of the manga I’m looking forward to see develop.

I can attempt to translate (badly) the latest two chapters, if no one else is going to. I just don't want to do so if someone else is already doing it.

Dex-chan lover
@Meelock They have a spreadsheet somewhere saying if they are working on stuff?

I mean, it's been months and the raws have pulled ahead. So was curious what was up. I'd really like more of this :p

After reading ch11 of "After being reborn, I became the strongest to save everyone", it seems LH are under new management in the post notes...

I am interested in this story and would like to see it unfold.

According to their spreadsheet they are proofreading it. So hopefully they should have another chapter out soon if they are truthful about it.

People who are saying the spreadsheet says they're working on it need to get a pair of glasses, that spreadsheet is months out of date. The proofreading status was for chapter 28.

LHScans most likely dropped this manga which is a damn shame, now all they translate is trash.

I really can't understand how you can drop this one and instead go translate something like "Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki" or "Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat" ...

Hopefully another group continues this precious gem, it has a finished novel and a great story, unlike 90% of the manga produced these days...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if Castor and Pollux of the twins (gemini) are separate characters, shouldn’t there be 13 heavenly stars?

@Vincorf I believe you shouldn’t just believe what people say and look for proof they’re dropping it before stating that as if you look at their site, you have been proven wrong as they just updated it again and I’m going to go read that. If they say they are dropping g it in that chapter, then you can say they are dropping it but in future, don’t spread potentially false rumours.

Users who are viewing this thread