Yeon Lok Heun

Group Leader
I think there is a problem in the page orders in the last 2 chapters ?

this is so good ! i can’t wait for
his reaction when he finally understand that she’s the one he ✨loves✨

yeah, i think you should. even it was machine translate, because the vibe from yeon and his majesty still😭😭😭 thank you for the update.
(sorry for my bad English)

Thanks for the translations. The art and the beginning of the manga is amazing but lately I feel like the plot is all over the place, so I've been having mixed feelings about it. Is this just a temporary or will this continue? Am I the only one that feels this way?

youre doing amazing!! ty for continuing your hard work, i appreciate all your efforts

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT WITH US PLEASE DON'T STOP TRANSLATING IT AND POSTING IT. 😍😍😍😍😀😀😀😀❤❤❤❤

I don't know why u keep apologising bout ur translations, it was very comprehensible to me .
Tnk u so much for doing wut ur doing.

Aera - Thank you so much for translating! You did a fantastic job. It didn’t feel MTL at all. So grateful for your efforts. I love this story but find Korean MTL super difficult to understand. You’re amazing!

BRUH, what are you guys doing we are already doing this and when i say we i mean CENTINNI GROUP is doing THIS. IF YOUR GUNNA PICK SOMETHING UP AT LEAST CHECK IF ITS DROPPED WHY YOU GOT TO STEAL IT LIKE THIS WHAT YOUR PROBLEM smh. Anyways im here to ask you to stop as we are doing this thank you very much!!!
https://mangadex.org/group/12279/centinni/manga/

Users who are viewing this thread