Yo nimo Kahogo na Maou-sama - Ch. 4 - This is the first time I've felt this way

Dex-chan lover
Fair enough, you don't have to read it lol
If someone announces that he's quit reading sick stuff, then a guy like you mocks him for making an announcement. And if someone notes that stuff is sick without making an announcement that he's quit reading it, then a guy like you mocks him as if he's still reading it.

Like all trolls, you try to overcome a sense of inadequacy by making others unhappy. Meh.

Group Leader
If someone announces that he's quit reading sick stuff, then a guy like you mocks him for making an announcement. And if someone notes that stuff is sick without making an announcement that he's quit reading it, then a guy like you mocks him as if he's still reading it.

Like all trolls, you try to overcome a sense of inadequacy by making others unhappy. Meh.
I'm trolling? Dude I barely have time to scanlate manga, much less waste more energy trying to attack people on the internet... you're vilifying the wrong person, I'm afraid.

Dex-chan lover
I'm trolling? Dude I barely have time to scanlate manga, much less waste more energy trying to attack people on the internet... you're vilifying the wrong person, I'm afraid.
Yeah yeah. And no time to resp— Oops!

You're a troll, who used a formula that didn't work.

Fed-Kun's army

Idk how you even read that as mocking, don't add weird ill intentions where there are none. I mean I get where you are coming from because there's def a good amount of toxic people who do exactly what you are describing but that few word comment you are replying to was not one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread