Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 193 - Fair and Square

Dex-chan lover
Is it really winning fair & square when you throw your detached arm at the guy after stating you want to move somewhere else? Thanks for the chapter and 7 more chapters to go.
Was About to say this, guys a fuckin rat nothing will change that. Even with them trying to paint him in a relatable light, can't stand his character at all

Dex-chan lover
I am something like 80% confident that when Nazuna actually sucks him off, she'll still live. The only time they directly showed a vampire dying after biting someone they loved (that I can remember at least) was chapter 164. They died when the sun came up. I think that was done to make it less clear what actually killed them, to hide what happens when Nazuna does the thing. The author can't trick me, the hopium is coursing through my veins.

Dex-chan lover
If things look like they are gonna end bad, they are gonna end well... I'd be more worried if kou was like no no we're gonna make it work. There's always a twist before the climax, and if things are bad the twist is for good. Plus nazuna is a half breed and so is kou, that has to mean something

Dex-chan lover
I think this can only end in one of 4 ways
1. She sucks him, she dies and he lives life as a vampire, just as they promised at the start of the magna.
2. They just stay friends until she reaches her point of no return in terms of hunger and she sucks him killing herself.
3. She sucks him and they recreate what his friend did a few chapters back.
4. He brakes her heart in order to push her away in order to save her life.
5. She brakes his heart in order to push him away and save herself

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Because if she sucks him she'll die
Nobody knows that much-- right now, they're all operating as to avoid risk.

When Kou went on his diatribe in the beginning of this chapter about how everyone acts like they're so smart for their self-satisfaction, I thought back to Hatsuka telling Nazuna about what happened when Kiku sucked Mahiru's blood-- an event he was nowhere near, involving a mechanism he didn't bother talking about until after he heard about the events third-hand.

Up to the Hokkaido trip, in fact, everyone except Kiku thought that a vampire sucking the blood of someone they loved would kill the target, and that Kiku was intending to risk Mahiru's life in order to prove her love was real. Kiku, meanwhile, informed Mahiru that the same aforementioned circumstances would lead to the death of the vampire doing the feeding. She also sought to do this as a means to die as a human.

Despite this, it's still unclear as to what happened to Kiku and Mahiru beyond the latter's vampirization, because while they both disintegrated, they did so in sunlight.

Everyone's playing it safe because of the severity of the unknowns, but-- outside of maybe Azami and Susuki-- they also overestimate what they understand, and it shows in the way they speak.

Users who are viewing this thread