Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 18 Ch. 170 - Welcome To My Home

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the rare stories where falling in love is dangerous for the future survival of the characters.
Not really. With Kiku and the other guy (for the life of me, I cannot remember his name for more than 5 seconds) they both died from being in the sun as full vampires after Kiku turned him just before dawn. But Kou was already turned at some point and has been living his life normally even after learning he has the same powers as vampires.
Basically, we have no proof that love is actually dangerous to any of the characters other than a rumor we heard from Kiku, which may not be applicable to Kou and Nazuna even if it is true because Nazuna is a dhampir and Kou is only a part-time vampire or possibly even a part-time dhampir.

(The only reason they keep referring to Nazuna as a vampire is because none of the people around them ever thought it was possible for a child to be born between a human and a vampire, and she demonstrates the same powers as a vampire, so they call her a vampire. However, her father has a human and she lacks at least one part of the weaknesses that other vampires in the series have, which fits right in with dhampirs.)

reu

Dex-chan lover
Basically, we have no proof that love is actually dangerous (...) because Nazuna is a dhampir and Kou is only a part-time vampire or possibly even a part-time dhampir.
Yeah, no way the mcs are going to get killed off

Dex-chan lover
I really like Hatsuka's character. He is easygoing, helpful, observant and reserved about things people confide with him. Also his dynamic with his underlings is weird but funny

I started hyperventilating when Kou said he wanted to play Minecraft LMAO I fucking CALLED it. I am going to get my Kou and Nazuna Minecraft lets play

Dex-chan lover
3 things- 1:wha happa to tonikaku scans? 2: so very very cute, also SHE'S SO IN LOVE OMG!!! 3: I just want to remind everyone that this is a nod to the beginning of the series and how they met at a vending machine with beer too!

Last edited:
Do we know what happens when a vampire drinks vampire blood? Now that Nazuna has fallen for Kou I am really scared for what's going to happen when he starts to notice that she isn't drinking his blood! Either that or she drinks it and turns into a human with or without realizing. Again terrified about Kou losing his memories from becoming a vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread