Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Just take the fun option

Fed-Kun's army
@Doctor_Malsyn who knows :/ apparently romance/harem manga involving adults and KIDS (which, you know, has this particular word for it, is illegal and morally fcked) is all fine and totally not creepy as long as you have good art and a character trope (milf, gyaru, ara ara or something) -_-

>everyone taking a spur of the moment statement as fact
>a fleeting desire is gonna be the plot

Guys I seriously doubt it's gonna really be a part of the plot. He's a kid saying he wants to turn her into a vampire, that doesn't mean he will and it doesn't mean he will actually make her fall in love with him. He's a kid saying something in the spur of the moment.

Banned
you toits had learned nothing from baccano or rice interview's claudia. you no become immortal before turning at least 23. get your head in the game people ; start thinking with your brains instead of dicks.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about his future harem. But I'm just in awe at this guy riding his vampire girlfriend through the sky like some barely tamed Pegasus.

Fed-Kun's army
Pg. 7 TL note: "Society" is spelled with the kanji for "company" backwards, 社会 <shakai> and 会社 <kaisha> respectively.

I dunno if this was the vocab used in the raws but that's definitely the implication I'm picking up on.

Double-page supporter
hopefully no harem, why does every one want harem? what's wrong with a story building on just vampire waifu and our likable mc? their chemistry is enough to carry the manga anyways, sprinkle in some side characters from time to time to deepen their characters and their bond, and boom, great manga. end with them mc turning into vampire and marry her.

Aggregator gang
I don't think he'd fail if he bites her if he was a vampire at that moment?

And are we getting a harem tag now?

So what's this? A love square? Is it gonna turn into a love octagon? Pls don't, i want a story about mc falling in love with the cute vampire, not turning half the population of japan into his harem

Users who are viewing this thread