Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Zooming in on a peeper photo

Dex-chan lover
@HollowTF

I was convinced it was that, but we didn't have a reason for the culprit to do it in plain sight. Now we do, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my I wonder who's the culprit~

It's her. She's taking the pictures herself. This is more than obvious right now

Group Leader
I like this manga. no cliche slap stick, just realistic down to earth character.

Dex-chan lover
Shes taking the photos herself isnt she? She must want to be more popular so she's kind of advertising herself. Anyway Hard Bonerman is on the case.

Fed-Kun's army
One thing I like about this series is that to some extent the actual plot and events of the story play along with the themes of finding freedom in the night, choice and being true to yourself, and the difficulty of really understanding yourself or other people. The characters are consistently entertaining and interesting, and the things they do and feel make you think about your own life in the daytime and all of the things you usually never let yourself think or feel. Even a fun little side-arc like this is consistent with those conflicts. It's enjoyable storytelling.

And I'll admit that, "Hey, don't zoom in," and, "Detective Bonerman," got some laughs out of me. The laughs never hurt.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, so cool. So, the culprit is Arisa herself, right?

Dex-chan lover
yeah they are doing it themselves to get attention cause shes actually really salty that shes not #1 anymore

reu

Dex-chan lover
Given the angles angle of the photos and that some were taken while she was working I don't see how she could have done it herself... Perv vamp done did it again

Dex-chan lover
@reu Timer, maybe. She could be setting the camera in all kinds of places, setting a timer, and just posting the photos that actually come out decently as some people tend to do. Could take hundreds of shots just to post like five.

Users who are viewing this thread