Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - I never liked this teacher

Fed-Kun's army
man, this chapter was interesting to read
I didn't like Kotoyama's early work since it was too focused on Japanese candies, but this is way more interesting

I was kinda getting bored in this series but I thought this chapter was really good

Dex-chan lover
@Justforthelulz
im an ethic teacher, so class mostly had a serious atmosphere and I intend it that way

but outside the class (or even school, when I randomly passing by my student outside), I'd turn my normal self and talk casually to them, jokes arround and play games together even.

teenager tends to hate adult, but that only happen when we see them as reckless dependent kids (which rarely the case). you might get their respect if you treat them like adult even if they technically aren't yet

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
ethic is not like the other subject here, it's more like supplementary class

while the other teacher having online class, im only sharing ppt abt self upgrading content. and ofc help them with online counseling if they want to consult something

I thought the way he dealt with that tedious student was spot on. Shut her bullshit right the fuck down.

Dex-chan lover
Teachers are humans too, they get sick of the same shit like we do lol. Imagine seeing class after class of people trying to be jokers or asking invasive questions, most people would get sick of it. All the more reason to thank and show gratitude to the good ones.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the way the teacher dealt with the girl was wrong, i am the son of two professors and all my life they talk to me about what they deal in school, i can add that they are pretty good teachers that are loved by their students but there is always a smartass or problematic one that could throw the whole class dynamic on the bin and they always dealt with it with that way to not permit it.

In the end, a teacher needs to guarantee that their pupils learn and this doesn't mean to be always liked.

Users who are viewing this thread