Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

I would have to BUY the third volume (can't find chapter raws) if I want to verify the claim that this is somehow fake NTR.
I will not do that so instead I will drop this manga.

What the fuck...? Please tell me this is a sick joke. Or a fantasy by Miss Yandere Author Elf. This feels... completely outta place. Like... I feel utterly repulsed by this. I want to waste money buying expensive ink, print this chapter on high quality paper, and then set it ablaze along with my new phone with crude oil from the dark net. Like... huh???

Edit: Even after traversing the comments, my reaction is still WHAT THE FUCK?? I dunno, the chapter just eyed me the wrong way. I still don’t appreciate it.

Creating a fake drama to grab more attention than what it deserves. NTR is fine but it was just so out of the blue. What is this going to accomplish? Will MC awaken as a chad and start dancing with the ladies from now on? I must admit, I'm intrigued. It's like watching something falling off a cliff. I know it's gonna crash and burn but, I'd like to see the process.

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Interesting author is gonna go full ham with ntr"
End card:"Its all ntr bait"
Me:"well thats boring then either go all the way or not at all"

Casually mentioning "isekai", check. Truck-kun, check. NTR, check. Sudden developments, check. All in a single chapter.
...you know I'll keep following this up because this screams "the author is throwing shitty baits to joke around". I wouldn't be surprised if everything was a dream or some other sort of fiction inside the fiction.

You know I always had this gut feeling that this manga had this NTR warning me like spiderman and lo and behold. What a disappointing turn of events and a sick joke.

Double-page supporter
@personal852
Right? Like, I don't even see how this can positively impact the story.
Like, usually NTR bait in manga is done to either show how much of a badass your MC is by having them stop the NTRer, get a FMC to like them by saving them from a rapist, or progress the relationship by making the MC go "I'm going to lose the girl I like if I don't act". But like, MC has already been pretty cool overall and done some clever shit, all the FMCs already love him, and we literally just had two of them have sex with him in the past couple of chapters. It's just super shitty writing that literally does nothing for anyone that isn't into NTR and doesn't progress any of the characters or their relationships (outside of having sex, which was going to happen anyways because HE LITERALLY JUST DID).

And even the ACTUAL explanation of what's going on doesn't make any sense because the MC LITERALLY JUST FUCKED THE ONI AND THE YANDERE. Like, why would he need a fucking second personality based on his desires to fuck when he JUST DID

So we go sudden NTR route huh.

WHY?!!!

Author right here speedrunning world destruction

Something tells me if the sister was there she would know that is not her brother

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking stupid. It would be fine as a one-chapter spin-off where the greedy guy gets his just-deserts but the longer you stretch it out, the worse it becomes

Users who are viewing this thread