Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

@Markangelo6969 So you think that the translator decided to draw an entire chapter just to fuck with us? did you even read the note at the end?
This author is INFAMOUS for including NTR or bait NTR in basically ALL OF HIS WORKS. He does Dead tube too, if you know that one. To think that the translator will get hate for this... its unbelievable how snowflakey people are these days

Double-page supporter
Lol makes sense why this got dropped, regardless of ntr posting this is a huge stinker from a series that was already mediocre at best.

Fed-Kun's army
This new guy is a better protagonist than the other. One chapter and this guy already fucked everything that moves, meanwhile the real Kazushi the only thing that pounded was another man's ass LMAO

A prefer this NTR bait than the almost self cucking of the real Kazushi!

Going from a 2 to a 7 real quick now!

Wow, will have to see if they turn this around in the next chapter as the TL says. Otherwise its so long NTR trash

If I had to give this series a style rating it'd be DISMAL maybe even DON'T WORRY cause that's how awful this shit chapter was. Way to take a 6/10 down to a 1/10

Lots of people defending this shit with the its just bait excuse you do know its still shit right and does not excuse this.

Users who are viewing this thread