Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Double-page supporter
@JeCarlos65
I feel like this is the biggest issue with it. The entire series up this point has been "Man, MC is honestly a pretty great guy. He deals with problems that are within the realm where you can suspend your disbelief and enjoy watching him find a solution as well as his interactions with other characters. He is little bit of a coward and dense, but clever. And in a couple of chapters, he actually made progress and had sex with one of his harem members and then had sex with the yandere. Slice of life with some lite fantasy politics and ecchi-romance for good measure." then in chapter 13 it is suddenly "MC HAS BEEN POSSESED BY A RAPIST WHO HAS DECIDED TO SUDDENLY RAPE ALL OF HIS HAREM" which is just a complete 180. It'd be like watching Lucky Star or some shit and suddenly Donovan from Berserk bursts into the class room and has sex with the cast. Then the explanation of "Well, actually it really is him, he just has a second personality now" doesn't really help. Like... Okay, his body wasn't taken over by another dude but instead his mind has been altered by magics and turned him into a rapist. And there wasn't even any build up to it. It wasn't over a couple of chapters as MC gets progressively more evil and we don't know why and leads UP to the MC doing horrible things. It just goes RIGHT into it, which is just shitty writing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuno Lmao based
This is so shit, why the hell did the author not show the wholesome sex with the oni girl two chapters ago but insist on showing this rape shit in full details?

Im just happy its not NTR and its his own desires. Not really icky with the rape, 1000s of manga have this shit everyday so nothing new there.

Dex-chan lover
Wait I don't get it. Is that MC's true desires or MC got switched with the old guy? This is confusing.

Dex-chan lover
How did MC get the 'memory' of the old dude? Unless that dude do some mind control suggestion shit and want to burn the world down like what the ending implies?

Dex-chan lover
> Shiki: "This is not my heart wants"

INSTANTLY!!!
I RECALL "DARKNESS" FROM KONOSUBA WHO HAD THE SAME TSUN TSUN LINE LIKE THIS!!!...

> Little Sister: "That can't be true"
Your pantsu revealed your excited that onii-chan is more true to himself more...

Group Leader
the warning page gives me laugh as much as reading Grand Blue did
thank heavens I read other Mikoto Yamaguchi's manga too

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get it, did they switch bodies or MC just got a weird personality switch? Cuz the MC thinks he's the salaryman and yet the salaryman doesn't have the MC's memories. Can someone spoil me please?

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he didn't touch the horny, NTR-craving catgirl; that would really throw a wrench in the work-- ...Shit, he's going to do that next chapter, isn't he?

@Wataterp no spoilers, it is explained in the chapter. There was no body swap. The salaryman is himself. The MC kind of had a personality implanted where he thinks he is the salaryman and lusts after the girls. This was made to trigger a war and the culprit might be one of the people living in the apartments. But I can't really imagine one of them wanting a war. Maybe it is the landlord.

Double-page supporter
I don't really get especially mad at ntr developments for the most part, if something bothers personally I tend to just drop it.

This plot is just strange though, it's existence only makes sense specifically to try and bait people reading to get mad. I guess that's this author's brand by the mentions of him in the tl notes.

Users who are viewing this thread