Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

unless this world acts like a game then a shot to the heart would still cause pain.

Double-page supporter
...this is stupid, but I wonder if her big tits skill will lv up and make her even bigger (since she can apparently level up really easily)

Holy shit the manga actually addressed what most everyone would actually do in that situation.
Good for them for taking 4 chapters though and actually making it happen after the MC was in a position of comfort with all of their needs met.
Absolutely based.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how the manga would show her gaining those two skills...
And damn, I it's even more graphic than I thought.
Though, I am surprised the bed wasn't wet after the volcano scenery one... Unless cleaning magic was used after...

Double-page supporter
I was reading the first few pages of this thinking to myself, "Wait, did this series forget it was a genderbender?" and then the rest of the chapter happened.

Has silly as those 2 new skills are I'd still like to know what exactly they do for her? 🤔
I'm willing to take a guess and say Lewd is probably a passive skill that makes her more skilled ate being perverse, similar to her crafting skills. Maybe it even has a charm effect combo built in?
Has for the Big Boobs skill?... Maybe it's like a massage skill specifically for tits? A skill that alters ones physical appearance is incredibly rare but it may be one and will make her tits bigger the higher it's lvl gets. Hell it may even make her all Milky(tm) at some point if that's the case. 🐮

Dex-chan lover
omg what a hilarious ep about schlicking and sex toys haha

The one complaint I have for this so far is how the fuck would she be 10 years old with that figure? (read the summary).

Maybe this chapter and the dream part of chapter 1 are signs for me/us to stop thinking about the fact that this manga has a genderbend FMC. Well, FMC is not a futa so I guess its okay?

Edit: Huh... I only saw the Shoujo Ai tag just now.

When you see the number of comments in this chapter compared to the others, you know it😂

Y'all remember when he "she" said back in chapter 2 that he didn't want to become "that" kind of woman? Well... she's starting to become it anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread