Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Seems Like I've Gone Too Far

my god, guess I'm dropping this after all, I'm losing all my brain cell reading this

Thanks for the translation and all the work done on the chapter.
I'm not on discord, but you're the first group to actually explain what happened over there so I really appreciate it.
I don't have a say on the redrawing or not thing, but I'm glad I got to know what happened and what everyone thinks about it.
I'm gonna wait patiently for the next chap, however and whenever it'll be.

It went from yuri to sexual violence like what? I originally came for yuri or just shoujo-ai but sexual violence? Not excited about that. Will the mc get raped someone pls give a spoiler

@ProjectRado Yuri? Shoujo-ai? Sorry buddy, those tags aren't on this manga, you're in the wrong place. And there's no sexual violence here. And given how ridiculously powerful she is, doubt anyone can do anything to her.

Dex-chan lover
Translators guilt tripping us about wanting faster releases, but we're 9 chapters behind, and they were releasing at snail's pace before the snipes smh.

Contributor
A bit passive aggressive in that last page but understandable given all the snipes.
I think your rate of releases was perfectly fine before, you were going to catch up to the raws eventually.

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14 :
So she’s basically a god?
She is a "Celestial Race", not fully certain what the entails, but she is not human.

@panzerkampfwagyu @TrapCard113 : IIRC Orc is a welsh word, for Pig... the Japanese Pig orcs are based on early D&D editions (I think 1st AD&D), which IIRC are inspired by Tolkien in some ways. If I recall Dragon Quest popularized it there though.

Users who are viewing this thread