Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting Excited

Dex-chan lover
@marshymallowy isn't there some block captain or police or city office that TL can report that shit to? That sounds seriously overboard if it's making them sick.

@TheGodEmperor She's 11. At least in the novel at that part it says she's 11. Next chapter should confirm it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
"WHAT? FUCKING ORKS? I'LL BLAST 'EM WITH MY MAGIC SHOTGUN!"

A girl after my own heart.

@4altera
A city shaped like a wheel is very easy to defend. Even if your enemy manages to breach the walls, they can easily be contained and pinned down by relatively small forces allowing you to flank and defeat larger forces than otherwise possible.

Aggregator gang
thanks for upload

weird art for the wolves again this chapter

for anyone thats wondering, Ren is 11 years old. ELEVEN. The story started when she was 10, and a year has gone by.

Yet even in the WN people find it really hard to believe because she has HUGE breasts. Doesn't help that the manga and the novel cover show her looking like she's 16 or something. Of course much later in the WN its explained why
basically her lewdness skill increases her sexual appeal to all, and this skill even causes her to unknowingly emit an aura that makes people sexually attracted to her, like a succubus. So yea, her breasts are huge because she spends days on end frigging herself.

FYI @Ren9919 @TheGod Emperor

And this, somewhat sadly, is when the manga devolves primarily into nothing but cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Japan's usual style of presenting a character, but calling them 10 years younger.

If her age truly is what people are claiming, then showing her all night masturbation sessions is incredibly fucked up. Why Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread