Yona of the Dawn - Ch. 257 - A fire ignites in my heart

Dex-chan lover
Those first few pages that basically presented an AU of the beginning of the manga... Ouch... ;w;

I have no doubt that this conversation between Hiryuu and Yona happened. That was not a dream, but reality, where Hiryuu was able to connect to the far future.

Now we approach the showdown between Hak and Zeno.
Please, let them both be safe.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I am still confused with the soul thing. Maybe I just don’t remember as this story is already from like 15 years ago.

I thought the red dragon king will be more manly. I am surprised he is only taller than Zeno.

Group Leader
@Rillant A double spread wasn't joined. Thought of letting the scanlators know. Given the quality of editing by this group, I'm sure this was a mere oversight.
That's what I thought as well, but they don't actually line up properly. I chose to leave them as is. I appreciate the comment though!

HvIh9C8.png

Power Uploader
That's what I thought as well, but they don't actually line up properly. I chose to leave them as is. I appreciate the comment though!

HvIh9C8.png

Uuuh, wow, that's super-weird. Oh well. Thanks for the quick reply.

Dex-chan lover
Just one person's take: It might still be worth joining them despite the weird appearance near the top, just to highlight the connection between the arms. I'm often clueless about page nuances, so I completely missed it when reading it the first time.

(And regardless, worth repeating: Thank you much for bringing us this chapter, which feels like it's opening the door just a crack to let some light in to the darkness the author left us in. 🥰 )

HvIh9C8.png

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the date of the next issue. OMG 😱. It’s in June. 😳 so long 🙈Lol, that aside, I’m glad we’re going full circle to the beginning. I can’t wait for the next issue. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Wait i didn't quite get this, did zeno suffered all of it so that yona could be with them, that is it like ok. For the amount of suffering zeno got it would have been better if he atleast got some kind of end

Users who are viewing this thread