Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Outcome of the Proposal

Double-page supporter
"It's highly unlikely that anyone outside our country would know our spoken language, but of course they would all know our sign language!"

Now i somewhat know how he can marry all of this girl.

If this girl is a princess of the country and the country allow polygamy marrage, then harem end is posssible.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, that was way more emphasis then I thought would be put on the 'of course he knows our language' and the Juju lady being a bit of a romantic, but sure. Adorable end there, moving up the ranks? Can she top number 1? No, I don't think she can top what is possibly the personification of the planet/land itself. But I'll enjoy the effort to try.

Aggregator gang
@GodGinrai It is possible they assume he know the sign language as they thought he could understand the language.

I wonder if this is the same universe as Wa! and Mahoraba.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, even that Chinese looking girl is likable. I don't think I've even found a unlikable character yet, I almost thought that the Chinese looking girl would be another annoying fake lesbian rival, so i'm pretty surprised.

Dex-chan lover
I like how they reason their way from "Nah, that's impossible" to "Of course, it must be fate!"

Rei probably knew about the misunderstanding the entire time.

Double-page supporter
@Jeirien They assumed he knew the sign language first. Then, after that, they got into how he understood the spoken language and the attendant basically said that it was nigh-impossible and that if he really did understand the language that it must be fate.

Users who are viewing this thread