Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Things You Need To Face

Dex-chan lover
wait is she the stalker girl that went missing or is she the bully of the past?
Edit: nevermind she's the buly

tapioca tea is still going strong in my town
could be the bully is a stalker, otherwise how would she know he's not the type to have bubble tea

Dex-chan lover
I'll unfortunately never get to drink bubble tea because in every land I've lived in it's unpopular to the point you can only find it in a specific province in a specific city.. fuck.

Well, she is a ghost after all...
He probably looks like a weirdo just speaking to thin air. šŸ˜¦

Dex-chan lover
Yā€™all talking about harems still being in effect and stuff, but Iā€™m like...

Is this some sort of reverse Koe no Katachi? Did the mom somehow destroy the bullyā€™s social life before they left?

Dex-chan lover
Im betting that bully girl low key liked Reiji and now is racked with guilt making him transfer out.

idk man, I was up for Rei ending but now.. idk, Rei is trying too hard, if she woulda done that to me I would've ignored her for days

Dex-chan lover
@rayce
Yep. Thatā€™d be the most predictable setting for this, since thereā€™s no obligatory ā€œchildhood friendā€ in the harem... yet.

@sighoon He gave her a vague description of events. She might have gotten it from his mom, but we have barely seen them interact, so we don't know if she would be on board for giving her that info. So somehow, she tracked down the girl, who was the ringleader for events that happened in his past. I think this girl was doing something that led to the realization of who she was.

Part of me wants to believe that she legitimately has his best interests in mind (moving on from the past, even though that would defeat the entire purpose of the last 21 chapters but sure!), and that the bully is not presented as a romantic interest.

LOL who am i kiddin she tryin' to fuck ayy lmao

why do so many manga in the past 3 months or so have a chapter about boba

edit: also its not a fad lmao, at least in california

Users who are viewing this thread