Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Things You Need To Face

Dex-chan lover
Thought author just copped out but again with brideteasing
Japs have weird addiction to teasing of all kinds

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that she felt really guilty about him never coming back to school and got scarred because of that, and not because she was bullied herself after he was gone. That would show that she regretted it and grew from it instead of it just being a case of karma being a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler its also possible she had a childhood crush on him and was just lashing out because she saw it as him picking the transfer student over her, and then was shocked when he left school etc
@earl also ya it IS a fad in cali lol i live in cali too and its pretty big here

@banjomarx i meant that its not a fad because its not really new or gonna go away soon...

"an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze."

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx I second that. Boba in SoCal is huge. It got to the point that even my college has its own boba shop.

TmWfpQJ.png
she a cute

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm not executing the harem plan anymore. I just want to see you get your bitter revenge on the girl that happens to be a Tsundere."

Let there be fireworks.

Supporter
Just a little note on the shop's name: it's based on the Super Kamiokande which is a neutrino detection experiment (hence NDE) sited in a mine near Kamioka city.

Aggregator gang
If I was the MC I'd have cut off all kinds off interactions with that ghost girl. She supposedly promised to not continue trying to get him together with any girl, and yet she clearly drove him to where a girl and the one that hurt him as a kid was working. Truly understandable his decision of not wanting to involve himself with other people when what you get from doing so is betrayal and disappointment....

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Rei, you madwoman. Leave Reiji to rest a little.

Users who are viewing this thread