Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Talea's Weapon

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for a neckbeard to say “triggered.”

Didn’t have to wait long. How lazy.

@dragonrider45
I don't care my self but the author is gonna use this exact same back story alottttttttt I mean a lot like 8 out of 10 girls will have this exact same back story

@powerneed don't remember Eleanora having rape or prostitution on her back story, neither Orbia, Levia or Zandia.
Kanako? Didn't she
altered the memories of that producer so he believes sleeping with her when in reality nothing actually happened?

Who female characters are you referring to? who has rape and prostitution on her back story apart from Talea? Are you talking about Legion members? If I remember correctly only one almost suffered rape but apart from that no one only Bellmond suffered rape but apart from that no one else comes to my mind.

Hmmm. Man that sucks that you were sold by your father, raped by men, ran away with your freedom, captured again, raped...
Not like I had it worse, tortured, abused, tortured again, used as an experiment, mother burned at the stake, and... did I say tortured? My bad, I meant mentally and physically put in pain for 2 lifetimes.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReRead Tbf tho she's lived for longer than both of his lifetimes combined. Living with your rapists/enslavers for about 100+ years still ain't exactly a fun time either. He's right, neither of them can know the extent to which the other suffered. No point in having a pp measuring contest over who got their balls busted the most.

Dex-chan lover
The ghouls might just be trying to survive, but from human's POV they're a great menace.

Fed-Kun's army
@rephikul from livestock's POV, human are also a great menace.... human slaughter their family, friends, lover, everyone... and eat them in front of their eyes

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid

Yup, I am an avid reader of the translated web novel and all that crap only happens in the first few arcs (well, of course in the orc kingdom arc too) but after that it's just watching Van grow more and more powerful with each arc.

@DGlados
there would be both of the ghost girls in the armor the ghoul girl in this chapter i thought Eleanora was a mistress of the big vampire before she joined van then there is Pauvina the orc girl plus the vampire monkey girl later on and then Basdia who is gonna ruffle some feathers when she has van help her have a child with another dude

Fed-Kun's army
"We have a magic ceremony which will grant you longevity and restore your youthful aspect. " They could have just bottled the stuff and sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread