Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

I expect things in this manga would go as good as the novel in the far future. Or even better!

Especially for muh girl Levia <3

Supporter
The start of the manga was really subpar, but it gets really after chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
@Infamouspixie70 Someone impersonating MC? Why and how? Just having a similar name doesn't mean the person himself is suddenly "impersonating" MC, right? There is no reason for someone to impersonate another person in another life either, it's not like MC was a happy person with everything someone wanted either? So why would anyone want to impersonate MC?

i really like this manga it's just the fact that i know girls who get there period more than this manga drops.

Dex-chan lover
@Infamouspixie70 read again: He never says "stole my friends" (cause he technically had none), he says "stole everything that was supposed to be mine", however, think about it again, why did Amemiya got the extra cheats? Did he tell Rodcorte "give me that guy's thing too"?

The one who did wrong was Rodcorte, Amemiya got everything but it wasn't like he even knew that it was from someone else, the MC was the last one to remain, nobody else could have known that he was forgotten. MC was hot blooded for sure at the moment he died, but if you think about it properly, Amemiya is not the culprit, MC just couldn't think straight.

@ssj4maiko
Someone impersonating MC? Why and how? Just having a similar name doesn't mean the person himself is suddenly "impersonating" MC, right? There is no reason for someone to impersonate another person in another life either, it's not like MC was a happy person with everything someone wanted either? So why would anyone want to impersonate MC?
tf i thought that was some sort of glitch like he somehow got a doppelganger cause like you said, there is no way someone would want the life of our mc, and also why did the god not realize it?? that was some fucked up move for the god right there, not knowing what is wrong.

Can someone please translate chapter 22.3 and chapter 23 xD THE RAWS ARE ALREADY OUT XD they did not stop releasing new raw chapters of this manga awesomeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread