Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

I absolutely love this manga, i’m not sure why it’s rating isn’t closer to 9 but it’s not just your everyday isekai- the story and characters are great the only thing that I see wrong is that the art is really basic, I feel like the only thing I remember are the words not the actual images.

Group Leader
@Lonewolf22
Can someone please translate chapter 22.3 and chapter 23 xD THE RAWS ARE ALREADY OUT XD they did not stop releasing new raw chapters of this manga awesomeeeeeeeeee
We didn't drop it plus the editors have it now 🤔

@Invader_Retro

At first I thought the manga was cancelled cause the raws are not release anymore so i was kinda glad they didn't
and i also dont give a shit about them haters saying this is a generic isekai plot, Im a sucker of this type of manga
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Group Leader
This is pretty good. I’ll be sure to read more when the next couple of chapters come out.

its good i guess but can i say how trashy the god guy is, like cursing the mc to not kill his classmates, they killed him why cant he kill them back to make it even

Dex-chan lover
@ryuu_eater god dude, Rodcorte (tho i like his WN commentariate name, Idiotcorte), wants the reincarnators to improve this world (hence the 100[+1] he sent to Origin for a tutorial run, to train in magic and special abilities first before reincarnate a 2nd time to Lamda for their 3rd lives... which likely would've worked way better if he had bothered to tell them in advance it was a 2 stage thing, not just a 2nd chance). Letting one guy who is crazed with rage kill them in retaliation goes against his entire purpose in setting this up. Of course, he could've tried to calm the kid down, explain/show what it looked like to the rest (rampaging monster killing everyone in a lab), etc., but no, slap some curses on and toss him into the world to die quickly, problem solved! Idiotcorte's half assing his way through this process
over and over again as new issues crop up
is such a great source of schadenfreude in this story.

I clicked the zombie tag so I could find something to read besides Isekai and ended up reading one anyway 😭

Man I hope this story develops in a way where he grows out of his shota body... but that probably won't happen

At this point I'm considering dropping it... Story went into a complete halt, this is going downhill. I don't even know what this manga is even about anymore...
all I know is no one cares about these damn village wars ! Give us some damn progress already and enough with these filler arks...

Not that this was ever particularly cheery but all the sexual violence is just, well, boring. It's not handled well, its just slapped in as a lazy short hand for "So and so's life was shit" or "These guys are bad, look RAPE!". The entire thing's becoming tedious.

Not to be a little D**kwad or anything of the sort to the mangaka, but they should try and improve character models and poses a bit more. some of the poses and positions of characters feels so stiff, like they got logs for spines or something.

Banned
I can't tell if he's wearing a skirt under that open jacket or it's part of the jacket.

I forgot where he even got those clothes. Been awhile. The story isn't catching my attention as much anymore.

I hope it picks back up.

This is so forced. I came back to give this another chance, but it's the same old honda trash with a different coat of paint, new plates, and tinted windows. Thought this would break the mold but it's the same old tropes.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAHHHHH CHAPTER 22.3 AND 23 BABY!!!!!!!
"I have been waiting for your arrival"
"Thank you for the english translation"
ヽ(⌒▽⌒)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread