Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit it just keeps getting more and more interesting with every chapter

Fed-Kun's army
If Medea is going to be locked up (presumably for a good chunk of the story) then isn’t Pysche going to be the Mc for a while? If that’s the case then it’s gonna be real interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Does she genuinely want to help Psyche or is she just plotting? Oh man

I knewjust Medea wS too cunning to let the prince have the real letter. And can I just say how refreshing it is to see a prince who does't seem to fall for the woman so easily. I'm starting to see why the prince didn't choose Medea. She's such an alpha that she might just overpower him.

The people in this webtoon are EVIL. We always see webtoons about villains who were reincarnated, time traveled or body switched but they were all misunderstood. These people are ruthless.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG WHAT? This... THESE PLOT TWISTS!!! OMG!!
Defeat THAT PRINCE!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

I love how this story really revolves around wicked people. A story befitting of us villians. Hope author won't disappoint us.

Liv

Group Leader
In the letter, she wrote "heli" instead of "helio".. maybe that gave her away?

I love you so much so stay locked up in my dungeon so no one can hurt you. Ahh true love

Fed-Kun's army
@Liv
Medea didn’t get caught. She was just surprised by what the prince was going to do to his “love.” Even if Pysche was still in her own body and that situation happened, the prince would have done the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread