Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

@eminyan hahah don't worry I don't mean it in a bad way - if Medea had died I would've cancelled the author lol

This chapter feels so empty, just like the gods domain. So little effort was put into this.
And at this point in time we dont know anything about the "villian", necklace, god, and what being blessed by the god means.
All of this really just is suffering caused by both gods inaction, weakness or motive and/or by the empire.

Fed-Kun's army
Psyches finally learn her prince isn't her saviour at all. I hope this wake-up call will make her become stronger because Medea cannot take down the prince alone (though I don't doubt her abilities). Let the team ruin that scrum prince.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how it is to you guys but I think this chapter is just there to make Psyche less hated. Just because her past is sad doesn't mean she can snatch away the princess position. As if Medea didn't go through hardships to earn it.

This is so different from the original one to make medea a sympathetic character and true protagonist.

I wonder how the romance will work out for this.

I was going to say that I am never reading this comic again if Medea dies, but look, they fixed it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's like climactic and weak at the same time. Maybe it's just that extra mystical element cheapens the drama a bit. Both girls wish too be stronger and refuse to give up, but it's the MaGiCaL NeCkLaCe that saves the day in the end.
Well, I suppose the whole premise was hella mystical as well, so...

@theilikepie Can u tell me how u found my other comment? Did u try to find it in the other chapters? Or is there some sort of feature in mangadex that I don't know? Also, she did say she loved him. Medea says that psyche was shocked from the letter because she already had someone she loves. Sigh, & ur the 1 telling me to read the chapter when ur the 1 who didn't even understand

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else find this chapter super confusing? Who was the Medea walking along the wall in the "dream world"? Was that Medea or Psyche-in-Medea's-body?

@Sarsak How do u know she was playing dumb? Then tell me why she looked genuinely happy that she became the crown princess. U could see it was genuine and not fake because of medea's reaction. What? Is she that good of an actress?

Fed-Kun's army
@DestinyFate Well I guess what I said does look like I hate her because she's a not Heroine, doesn't it?
By the way I like Helios.

Fed-Kun's army
idk why yall still hating on psyche for being like that and medea for being like that like damn... cant yall read nuance? cant yall use reasoning?

Users who are viewing this thread