Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - What I Can Do (2)

Thanks for picking this up!!! Man, things get spicy...I wonder if Caroline herself aware of her creations...
I think she is aware. She showed up at Rufus' house, lied that they were friends even though he has yet to meet her, and specifically requested he eat the cookies she brought. Sounds like she knew the cookies did something and blatantly tried to trick his family into giving it to him.

Dex-chan lover
jxOqtQO.png

From chapter 7.
She sure loves cocks.

Dex-chan lover
One solution is to just make the lady have an unfortunate accident, it's crazy how flammable houses, evidence and corpses are :shamihuh:
Hahaha, Caroline is lucky she reicarnated in Otome Game world, if she try something like this in our world. She Will be dead without any major news covered her unfortunate accident.

Dex-chan lover
It's back! Oh I have missed this! Thanks for picking it up! That last cliffhanger was annoying to deal with as I wanted to know how things would go and I'm glad to see her plan is working. Moment he starts not taken off the cookies, he starts to regain clarity again and it seems due to them he's not been fully aware of a lot of stuff around him considering he didn't even know his fiance had left.
Though running into Caroline was an upsetting time for her. You could see her terror setting in the moment she heard her voice and the moment she was able to sprint away and lock herself in her office. I had a feeling after that Rufus would rush to her side, wanting to check she's okay with how anxious he knows she is about her.

Dex-chan lover
Rufus mentioned that the cookie given to the prince was checked and it was found clean, so whatever's in the cookies that're causing all this is not known to anyone. The only reason they even know the cookies is the cause is due to Pia's "prophecy" and the mouse test

Also thanks Mochi Hachi Scans for the chapters! This is one of the few isekai romances that I appreciate, glad to see someone's covering this series
that's what I mean!
You would think a royal family of all would employ all sorts of tests to figure out any possible drugs/poisons, if not straight up having a policy to reject any and all foods from non verified sources!

If our boi here can do the mouse test, by all means they should have done so too!

Dex-chan lover
that's what I mean!
You would think a royal family of all would employ all sorts of tests to figure out any possible drugs/poisons, if not straight up having a policy to reject any and all foods from non verified sources!

If our boi here can do the mouse test, by all means they should have done so too!
Our schizo boi here did all possible tests and even he couldnt identify the poison/curse used.

Also note that this is the kinda school where children of military generals and prime ministers eat communally at the canteen. Poisoning isnt a big worry for this safe school environment.

Lastly, she's not exactly unverified. To an outsider, she is a noble who stands to lose all wealth and titles if she poisons royalty.

Or this is just the author using stupid otome game tropes as an excuse to reduce his workload lmao

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah thank you so much for picking this up!!! i was so sad when the updates stopped coming... there was just a new raw up today too, so excited to the translation to get there! THANK YOU AGAIN 💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Our schizo boi here did all possible tests and even he couldnt identify the poison/curse used.

Also note that this is the kinda school where children of military generals and prime ministers eat communally at the canteen. Poisoning isnt a big worry for this safe school environment.

Lastly, she's not exactly unverified. To an outsider, she is a noble who stands to lose all wealth and titles if she poisons royalty.

Or this is just the author using stupid otome game tropes as an excuse to reduce his workload lmao
fair enough I guess ^^

Aggregator gang
The correct translation will be "Count Cox" but the previous translator write it as Cocks ( You can check it in chapter 5 page 5)
The previous translator actually already changed it to "Cox" properly in 15.1, but they just didn't fix the old chapters.

image.png

Thanks for picking it up though!

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered this! Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)

Dex-chan lover
Caroline is dedicated creating all those cookies..

Everyday baking that many cookies..

Caroline at least 'smart' villain.

But ML is smarter

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Caroline is dedicated creating all those cookies..

Everyday baking that many cookies..

Caroline at least 'smart' villain.

But ML is smarter
Nah, def not any kind of 'smart'
She literally thinks the world is a game still since she thought Rufus's route has a bug in the system (Prob doesnt even consider anyone as a person but NPCs (que Skyrim music)). Shes only relying on her playthrough knowledge of the game (probably used a guide for it too).
Her thought process is most likely:
1) Choose these convo options
2) Give cookies
3) Do x event at x location and repeat 1+2
If she actually had any brains, she would have noticed right away Rufus doesnt have the slightest intention of humoring her just from that first encounter they had together.

Users who are viewing this thread