Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - You’re the Only One I’d Let See Me Like This!

Hmmm, i thi k glasses girl may be best girl, cause that's something she would only do with MC, while this girl is only into MC cause he was the first to spank her, so if she'd ended up in that situation eith anyone else, she would fall for them instead?

Double-page supporter
This chick is pretty dumb huh he literally was talking to her about him being with the glasses girl yet she still asks him out 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Uinseannphoqueit
While it is a reasonable concern, I don't think that's necessarily the case. It could just be that the MC is the right kind of person to do it. He's pretty non-threatening and, in a typical japanese MC way, very "kind", which might give a person with her proclivities a reason to trust him.
So if some other guy without his personality did it, she could feel repulsed.

Dex-chan lover
Shes really just gonna walk right into a battle that she already knows she lost?

Supporter
@No1Kenkaku my words man... like, she just literally told him that girl he likes, likes him back... Idk how else to call it other than stupidity... But I'm gonna be madly angry if he says yes...

Dex-chan lover
well normally I really hates this kind of dumb sub plot with the rival that clearly is not gonna win, but after last chapter I think glasses really need some competition (again) to realize she just doesn't want the guy to help her but also clearly likes him.

Dex-chan lover
This MC--I forgot his name again--is truly stupid. He's read multiple sex stories with a girl who said that she'd only act them out with him, and he can't figure out the nature of what he's reading to another girl. So, then, that proves that he learned nothing. I'm willing to bet that Yuki slapped him because of his constant cavorting with other girls--to the point where he was actually engaged in sexual activity with one of them. If it was for that, he'd have deserved it.

That said, this is the second time I've encountered a pretty, busty, bespectacled, gentle/sweet female lead with backstabbing "friends". Doesn't this girl know that the MC is involved with Yuki? Yuki might be best served cutting all three off, at this point.

Dex-chan lover
So being manly is blackmailing and molesting someone.

Users who are viewing this thread