Yuki ni Tsubasa - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Book 4, 1st Song: "It seems that Tsubasa-kun is always there for me..."

Group Leader
When Tsubasa get’s angry, he really lights things up.

Dex-chan lover
So are the girls separated or at the same place?

Plus fire is always the best place to start... nice and flashy.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising the things you'd be able to do with even quite weak TK. Gentle pressure on the carotid artery. Press a brake, or an accelerator, or some other important button. The old "tie shoelaces together" trick. One favourite of mine is if some idiot has a gun stuck in their waistband, pull the trigger. But that lighter fluid into a vapour trick is rather a good one, very subtle (although the results sure aren't).

Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for their comeuppance. Though the damage is done...

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was hoping the arc would be done with this chapter, but still Tsubasa exploding the lighter was cool. Now another 5 months for a new chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Gah, this is so hard to read, but I'm hooked & I want Tsubasa to hurry up & find Yuki even though it looks like it's too late. I for some reason, I thought that glasses girl had managed to escape the ring, but guess not. The back side of this town needs to get swallowed up in a fiery chasm. Tsubasa just needs to scale up his little lighter trick with some subterranean magma chamber.

Dex-chan lover
This is giving me the same anxiety as when I watched “Erased.”

Dex-chan lover
Very good.

@Markgraf Yeah, with the kind of atmosphere this series has, it's hard not to imagine he's not going to be late.

Users who are viewing this thread