Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - The Couple That Started with Getting Rejected in a Dream

Dex-chan lover
mfgcover.jpg

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aggregator gang
I’m picking up my heart on the floor coz it jumped out of my chest🥹🥹…Finally! The moment we’ve all been waiting for!😭❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Lmao its true that kissed made her mind go blank and even got her in fever 🤣😂 oh tsukushi

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Yeah, ghosting someone (to their face!) will normally make them think they've been rejected!
She was already sick,
We're all real people. You know that a headache or fever wouldn't prevent you from saying a single word or sentence to your crush after you kissed and you're both walking back to the car, then driving home, or even when you get home or even after. That's not realistic.
It is realistic... Teen do this kind of stupid thing all the time.
People are not perfect and fully aware of all the implication of everythings all the time. Seriously... A teenage girl in love that persuaded herself that she was going to be rejected by the one she love, on top of this she barely slept and was sick...

Anyone who lack sleep will not be able to act normaly and understand things proprely.
Anyone who is sick wont be able to act normaly and understand things proprely.
It's the same for teenage who are anxious.

But you're saying that the three cumuled dont make it a realistic thing? Seriously, cant people use their brain and not their feeling when they try to argue?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

She was already sick,

It is realistic... Teen do this kind of stupid thing all the time.
People are not perfect and fully aware of all the implication of everythings all the time. Seriously... A teenage girl in love that persuaded herself that she was going to be rejected by the one she love, on top of this she barely slept and was sick...

Anyone who lack sleep will not be able to act normaly and understand things proprely.
Anyone who is sick wont be able to act normaly and understand things proprely.
It's the same for teenage who are anxious.

But you're saying that the three cumuled dont make it a realistic thing? Seriously, cant people use their brain and not their feeling when they try to argue?
Sure. I can't continue this any further. Clearly, I'm not using my brain, as you said and I don't understand how people work. That's fine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sure. I can't continue this any further. Clearly, I'm not using my brain, as you said and I don't understand how people work. That's fine.
You literaly spamed this coms section each time someone said something that defended author. You clearly are acting the way people do when they didn't think things logicaly but let their emotion do the talk.

Dex-chan lover
You literaly spamed this coms section each time someone said something that defended author. You clearly are acting the way people do when they didn't think things logicaly but let their emotion do the talk.
Spammed? 5 out of 100 comments is spam? Most of them responding to replies. That's funny. Out of the two of us, I don't think I'm the one acting emotionally. At this point, you're trying to make this personal but I'm not interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread