Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Supporter
Somehow slipped my mind that Iihoshi (and darn near everyone else at that school, for that matter) isn't aware that the Sajous are related just yet. (Heck, outside of K4 and Shinomiya, even most of Kaede's peeps are still in the dark.)

Supporter
I've read every chapter and I don't understand what's happening still :notlikethis:
Still establishing characters (like Saito, who will be a deep-background character for a very long time before stepping up as a support player in LN 7) and basic plot info vital to the series (the east-west thing, details of which are still sketchy eight books in).

Plot and character development starts happening next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I've read every chapter and I don't understand what's happening still :notlikethis:
you could also try reading the light novel version, which is way better because you got mostly all the info you need, while watching the anime version of this title is the most bad idea, they butchered the heck ouf of the story of a story and relationship focused title

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation. i appreciate your efforts for us! sorry you had to deal with crappy people

Group Leader
Which one's Lihoshi again? Rihoshi?
Well her name in Japanese would be りほし(Rihoshi) but in English (and Spanish) Lihoshi sounds better.

Edit: if I am not mistaken the L sound (la, li, lu, le and lo) in Japanese change to the closest sound possible which would be the R (ra, ri, ru, re and ro). But don’t take it at value, I could be %100 wrong since my knowledge in Japanese doesn’t go beyond basic personal presentation and the hiragana lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im sure i was one of the many people bitching about the bad mtls, and yeah it is really bitchy to do. i dont mind mtls as long as the effort to fix grammar is put in but a lot of times noone tries to fix it and they just copy paste and call it a day, which makes it borderline unreadable and unintelligible, which is unacceptable even at the low end. i had enough of it from the monster tamer pokeball isekai, but now so many manga are being infested with effortlessness that i probably said some dumb shit in frustration. thank you for seeing the comments and reposting, even at the cost of youre own sanity. youre a real one and i apologize.

Group Leader
im sure i was one of the many people bitching about the bad mtls, and yeah it is really bitchy to do. i dont mind mtls as long as the effort to fix grammar is put in but a lot of times noone tries to fix it and they just copy paste and call it a day, which makes it borderline unreadable and unintelligible, which is unacceptable even at the low end. i had enough of it from the monster tamer pokeball isekai, but now so many manga are being infested with effortlessness that i probably said some dumb shit in frustration. thank you for seeing the comments and reposting, even at the cost of youre own sanity. youre a real one and i apologize.
Appreciate the comment, is okay if you want to bitch about it but I am just about done with people sliding into DM’s bitching about it, if you give input it’s okay, in the past chapter I tried to fix as much as possible since it was very heavy text wise and the attention span of the average reader is -1 lol but people still were being assholes about it, what tickles my balls is how people feels entitled to demand things for something they are getting for free (mind you, I bought the nice quality chapters with my own money and I am not asking for it in return) but oh well, I guess after chapter 25 agnis scan will take over again since they have a new translator who looks to be better than past ones.

Users who are viewing this thread