Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL. Gonna be honest, didn't see a huge difference in these three chapters from last time so IMO it was more than fine. Especially after getting through ch 15 when I noticed you had picked up the series since I recognized you from a few others. Good luck with your other projects.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL. Gonna be honest, didn't see a huge difference in these three chapters from last time so IMO it was more than fine. Especially after getting through ch 15 when I noticed you had picked up the series since I recognized you from a few others. Good luck with your other projects.
Minimal errors that people still whined about, I just lost all the will I had since people still complained about anything and everything. They will whine even more when someone picks it up again with even worse TL. I won’t go down that road again, I’ll just sit and watch it burn :kek:

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to do this for us, but thanks for translating. Have a good one.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the constant updating of the chapters are a malicious compliant response and im here for it. where is my popcorn when i need it. all i really need is for chapters to have readable grammar that doesnt give me an aneurysm when i look at it and the fact that you keep making the chapters better and better is honestly way more than had to be done and i love it.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the constant updating of the chapters are a malicious compliant response and im here for it. where is my popcorn when i need it. all i really need is for chapters to have readable grammar that doesnt give me an aneurysm when i look at it and the fact that you keep making the chapters better and better is honestly way more than had to be done and i love it.
Can you understand the second to last frame on page 15?

Group Leader
Appreciate the comment. Because I care about the readers and because I took criticism in a positive way to improve things is the reason why I change things even if they are minimal and I appreciate when people do so, on the contrary I don’t appreciate readers that just dedicate their time to complain and that is all, I really enjoy cleaning, TL’ing and all of that despite the fact that I am the only one doing everything but this manga and some of its entitled readers just broke my will to continue with it. I assume agnis scan will continue with the project since they got a new TL, will see how that goes.

Thanks for the TL. Sorry to see you drop it but I get it. Best of luck on your next project.

Supporter
I feel as though at some point today I was thinking how nice it was for anime viewers to come in here and see some honest-to-goodness Aika POV material for a change.

I do appreciate your efforts and how you care about us, And I'm happy that I am able to read this again even if it's only for a short time.
But please do not take entitled reader's critiques too seriously or you will lose the joy of doing it.
Take a note, learn, and move on. They will always find something to complain about and critique. And you will always find things to learn and improve.

good luck to you

Group Leader
I do appreciate your efforts and how you care about us, And I'm happy that I am able to read this again even if it's only for a short time.
But please do not take entitled reader's critiques too seriously or you will lose the joy of doing it.
Take a note, learn, and move on. They will always find something to complain about and critique. And you will always find things to learn and improve.

good luck to you
Appreciate it man, this just gave a boost to go back an start learning Japanese again so maybe on the future I can tackle more projects without relaying too much on MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Readers are really too entitled, I understand frustration when something is near incomprehensible but usually 90% of tls are understandable as long as you have atleast a 8th grade education

And again people are doing this for the passion of it something you can only appreciate. So thanks for the effort

Users who are viewing this thread