Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Welp time to look for the real ending on exhentai just like with to love ru.

It was kinda rushed, but I'm glad its over. its not bad, not immensely satisfying, but its okay. Its enough. Kinda.
Its just a harem ecchi manga with the first girl being a winner, nothing new, but nothing horrible. Thanks Miura sensei, your storyline was never as special as your art, but they do deliver. I enjoy this manga every week for the past 3 years and I'm grateful for it.

Also I'm glad someone called Miura finished his manga. The other Miura was epic in all aspect except finishing and updating his manga. LOL

Harem Manga with no Harem ending? welp at least this ones over. Gonna go find a new one to read

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz This aint printed in an 18+ magazine genius, go masturbate somewhere else

@xyzzy most MD commenters will complain about anything so best not to argue with them, still not sure how anyone expected some sort of 18+ scene, dunno if they are right in the head

fb30c9a5db9c915d51dd1f65efc2dbd9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
reading harem manga where it set in modern japanese time (where multiple wife not allowed there). Never hope for an actual harem ending, no matter how much fantasy aspect mangaka will put in it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know, it feels a little too fast, but for 209 chapters, it's fine.

Group Leader
Y'know, for being the "main girl" I never really liked Yuuna much. She always just seemed like a blob of clumsy nothingness. All the other characters felt like they had way more personality.
Oh well, this is pretty much how I expected it to end.

Contributor
@xyzzy Personally, it’s more of the fact that the manga made a big show about how these six girls fell in love with Kogarashi. And then we each got to see their futures individually. In hindsight, it was more to close character arcs and power the girls up one last time for this fight in order to revive Kogarashi - but it ends up feeling like a massive waste of buildup, even more so than other harem manga. Unlike most other harems, an harem ending actually makes sense, both within and without the context. Why make a big deal about it if he’s just going to choose one in the end anyway? Why spend all of this time developing their feelings only for them to quietly give up to Yuuna in 2 chapters - despite all of them remembering their Individual futures together? They kind of can’t move on unless they have that wiped.

I don’t mind this ending in a vacuum, even if it is rushed. Yuuna was one of the better girls in the story, IMO. And at least a girl won in the end (looking at you, TLR). Still, could’ve been better. That’s just my opinion though.

I’m gonna get myself hyped about Ayakashi Triangle. Kentarou Yabuki’s writing and drawing that one, so it could be a decently fun mix of action, romcom, and ecchi shenanigans. Let’s see how much he’s learned from Black Cat.

Users who are viewing this thread