Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
no wonder it had the same vibe as kanna no kanna, scenario breaker.
same author.

Supporter
Horny Gram.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Considering the situation, he should've gotten a pass either way. No need to count the official score by the rules. Being able to adapt and overcome is kind of important for an adventurer.

Kyunei healing people is cute.

Watchfox, not a watchdog, yet she follows him like a puppy.

You do get a reward for helping lower ranked adventurers. You get the lower ranked quest rewards. Nothing says you always have to take the highest possible quests.

Comparing yourself to other people when you've got widely different life experiences is just self-defeating. Give yourself a goal, sure, but don't beat yourself up because you're not there right now.

That actually looks like a scratch you can get and not notice.

If she wants to be sneaky, it's a good time to claim the missing part of the reward was more than it was, so she can give him more money. And also, just go in. She has an excuse, and she knows she wants to.

Asking the real question. She's not shy about getting to the point. Unlike the fox.

Hope she's down for a harem.
I hope there won't be too many of them in that case. Quality generally drops with quantity.

Horny Gram.
Just plain normal for a couple. Well, maybe not whole night, but I doubt that's literally meant.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny how we're building a harem, but the first girl, the princess, doesn't (knowingly) get to be a part of it.
no wonder it had the same vibe as kanna no kanna, scenario breaker.
same author.
I assume that one's just a WN still? Did a minor search and didn't see anything show up on other sites for manga for it.

Dex-chan lover
I assume that one's just a WN still? Did a minor search and didn't see anything show up on other sites for manga for it.
two LN as well but both are dropped/discontinued as it has been years of no update.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be happy if harem stays at 3, does make sense his first gf is down for poly though, what with being a succubus and all.

Users who are viewing this thread