Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Actually, Yukina was asking if he was right to refer to Gram as a "person" even though he’s a spear (sorry if that didn’t come out the way I hoped)

Oh yeah, that's what I figured it was meant for. It's just that a ton of awful harem/isekai stories have conditioned me to recognize that the mere fact that Gram's "personhood" is brought up in a context that might invite gender questions coupled with the fact that there is no concrete denial of the possibility means that there exists a chance, however small, that Gram's spirit is a sexy girl that the MC can hook up with down the road.

I mean Gram isn't exactly his wife or a harem member so its not really polygamy in regards to them.
Unless we get spoilers that Gram has a human form and is female, that is.

I wasn't meaning to say that he's engaging in polygamy with Gram. More that his major concern is "dishonesty" and then the first thing he does after that is allow himself to keep a massive secret (a lie of omission considering that I'm fairly sure both Kyunei and Mikage have questioned some of the odd things about him relating to Gram) for purely selfish and rather mild reasons like "I want to secretly be able to talk with Gram without them knowing about it.

So he's concerned about honesty, but only to the point that it impacts him getting to do what he wants. That's not something to fill one with confidence about his nature.

Though on the other hand it mostly was just meant to be a pithy little one-off joke I was making so I wouldn't think too hard about it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope people going all about cucking or NTRing are just joking. Non of the girls supposedly "stolen" from the Brave had any feelings towards him, he himself is just like your typical beta MC looking on his internal thoughts/monologues.

Princes was basically Heroes before she met Brave, same with Sucubi-chan, Fox-chan was supposed to join his party but it wasn't set in stone and she was "dude rescued me so I now love him for ever" so she just gone her love interest way.

If MC aka Hero manages to take away the pentako new girl after side-dude aka Brave manages to start a relationship with her with them having feelings for each other - then we could talk about NTRing/cucking. But if he does it without feelings between beta-rave and peta-chan then no NTR yet again :).

At least if the whole cucking/NTRing isn't used as a meta-joke about party members not romantic/love stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread