Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That's a sight to wake up to.

Nah, it's not a forever unfulfilled love. It's a third waifu.

Yeah, fighting humans is a whole other animal from fighting monsters.

Don't need to be her mum to find her adorable.

Did he just stab a guy who was just talking? I mean, I'm pretty sure they're up to no good like your average randomly spawning pickup artists, but that's a bit premature.

Dex-chan lover
Him: "Polygamy is the height of dishonesty."

Also him: "I won't tell them about Gram just so I can selfishly keep talking to him/it in private without them knowing."

also that little bit about not knowing what pronouns to use with Gram immediately made me think that there's a non-zero chance the spear turns out to be a hot chick for him to add to the harem.

Group Leader
also that little bit about not knowing what pronouns to use with Gram immediately made me think that there's a non-zero chance the spear turns out to be a hot chick for him to add to the harem.
Actually, Yukina was asking if he was right to refer to Gram as a "person" even though he’s a spear (sorry if that didn’t come out the way I hoped)

Dex-chan lover
blinks what the hell? this entire chapter is deja vu for me, was this reuploaded or something? I swear ive read this entire chapter before.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is actually an NTR king.
The hero will live a barren love life.

Hero: HE TOOK EVERYONE! EVERYONE!
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
Princess time. Countdown to Gram inevitably turning into a hot oneesan.

Dex-chan lover
Him: "Polygamy is the height of dishonesty."

Also him: "I won't tell them about Gram just so I can selfishly keep talking to him/it in private without them knowing."

I mean Gram isn't exactly his wife or a harem member so its not really polygamy in regards to them.
Unless we get spoilers that Gram has a human form and is female, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread