Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Damnnn such a great ride, gonna miss our man of culture touka for sure... but srsly 40% of this chapter is all about kyle LMAO, on serious note really digging the ending thanks for the translations!!

@Rhin
Horsebro's grandma comes from the world of super horses; Horsebro himself is a second-generation native.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Christmas chaps, this truly was a gift worth receiving. This series ended better than more than half of the shit I’ve read lmao despite the plot surrounding radishes and thighs. What a solid ending, it’s even a harem ending with Kyle involved 10/10

Dex-chan lover
This was a 10/10 series. I'm not even upset that it's over, but I'm 100% sad that nothing of this quality will happen again for a long time. You're more likely to kill a hero with a pitfall trap than get another amazing fantasy series like this.

Thank you Wakga team! Thank you Subaruichi!
This manga has reached peak level of culture that shouldn’t even be theoretically possible.

I’m now a firm believer of Kyle-sama, a loyal subject of Blake-sama, follower of Horsebro-sama and protégé of Touka-sama.

What a time to be alive.

Dex-chan lover
I bet no one believed this manga would run for so long, not mention that the author would stick to his guns like glue and make it 😁Thanks for the translation. It was a fun ride

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the fun 6 years, and I'm really glad Diana became a part of Touka harem in the end

This is one of my favourite mangas and I’m sad to see it go, but at least it had an amazing ending.

On a side note, I wonder if Milly is still challenging Touka to fights. With the naked kneesocks dash he can probably beat her now, but I don’t think that just that would cause her to give up.

Not going to lie, this is definitely in my top manga's I've ever read.
Thanks for the translations and I hope the author's next work is just as good.
For everyone who read all the chapters, I hope you enjoyed this hilariously amazing manga.
AND REMEMBER
SASUGA BLAKE SAMA
SASUGA KYLE SAMA
SASUGA TOUKA DONO
AND PRAISE THE CULT OF KYLE THE GOD OF LIGHT

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for sticking through to the end. What a great manga. At first glance it seems like a shitty generic ecchi series, but it’s actually so much more and is probably one of my favorites. Thanks again for all the translations over the years

Supporter
70% of the world worships Kyle, who has already ascended to jumping between worlds and becoming their god too.
Blake is the king of the world.
Leland broke out and actually became even stronger than Larkvlad, but was killed immediately anyways.

And Touka is farming radishes.

Sounds about right!

Users who are viewing this thread