Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi

I honestly cried, it's very sad and yet heartwarming. QAQ if you ever need to shed some tears read this oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
My heart fucking sank the moment when
the corpse of the armored warrior hugs his children.

I wanna say "I want more," but it's already a full story with just 1 chapter. Adding more is unnecessary

this... this one i will not forget
it just.... hits so well, so deep, you can feel it
im really, really grateful that she found her place, my second cry was at the end when i saw her smile, its....you can see her growth, she forgave herself, she found her place
its not that difficult to me to cry when its due, but to cry twice? almost impossible. this one did it in one read, almost a third time, im sure that if i read it again (as i will do in the future) i will cry again.

I need to watch happy merry go arround video from youtune after read this comic. The story is so heartbreaking but beautifull at the same time. Hats off to the author.

Fed-Kun's army
I have never cried so much. This along with Sousou no Frieren are simply masterpieces. Art.
Never would have imagined that a manga would invoke such sadness in me.
10/10

I knew what was going to happen but damn did the tears fall. Thanks for translating this! .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.

Fuck whoever made this.. Fuck you fuck everyone involved in making this. Its been a while since a manga made me cry.

Dex-chan lover
I have read this and cried a bit before... and now that I've read it again, tears still won't stop falling and my chest still hurts :<

Fed-Kun's army
The tale of the little Mage (necromancer) that could (bring them home)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I see so in the end she becomes

a corpse walker, kind of like fantasy mortuary affairs

jesus christ like 1/3 of the way- no, maybe even the beginning
even though i knew
it still hurt so much

Users who are viewing this thread