Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Normally I'm not one to care about snipes, but releasing a machine translated chapter a mere day after the current group released their most recent chapter feels a bit poor taste, especially since the previous group has been releasing pretty regularly.

Edit: Jesus christ, this post has been blowing up my forum notifications with reactions. I think this is the one chance I'll ever have in my life to say this reasonably: Damn, this shit is doing numbers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Surprised first guy's dick wasn't removed/castrated, but i feel like the 'hero' wouldn't care, of if anything be accepting/find it 'cool' that their dad married someone the same age given the 'young women are better' culture they have

but hurray revenge?

Aggregator gang
That is what happens when your stupid. Now the "Hero" has no choice but to go home and beg for help from his mothers that are no longer going to be there. Being unable to take care of yourself is just plain dumb. What a worthless human being. Get. Forked.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So the hero party cannot do any self management skills, and now they are bankrupt?
And yeah like what others have said about the translation and sniping... This quality of translation is average, and if you can get steady release of translation, it would be better to find another titles than this, since the previous group is still active in this title.

Dex-chan lover
hmm. I am not sure i like this form of revenge.. for making their lovers LOOK like their daugthers.
I think that to let the women beat them up was better and then let them atone for what they did do to them.
but this Ceres' revenge... he is way too nice or insane. i can't decide which.

Dex-chan lover
Like i said in previous post
The revenge kinda back fired because the husband never actually suffer any consequences and they really liked their new wives. All of them have something that their previous wives are missing and as far as I remember reading the WN. They are enjoying their new life.

Dex-chan lover
Too many variables. His revenge plan is not going to work like he wants.

Like, what if they never come back? Or what if they never see them? Or maybe they simply do not care at all.

Donald Trump say, "Sounds good, doesn't work."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread