Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for actual TL, that thai MTL wasn't even a competition anyway.

That was rather weak revenge for my taste, but whatever, its time to move on to hero party.

Dex-chan lover
I feel quite bad for the heroes. the mothers seem to not care about any of their children anymore even tho the ones who wronged them the most are their husbands, and their children don't seem to know about their mother's situation at home either. looks like MC's dick is so good it make them side with him and can make them forget about their children. :pepehmm:

Quality TLs really makes things at ease. I'm kinda following the RAWs on one of JP sites and this makes things understandable. Thank you as always. :win:
That Sniper must be Bad at Aiming, because it never hits. Or maybe he's bad handling with sniper / FPS-type games?

Dex-chan lover
That's quite an elaborate revenge.
It wouldn't work, though.
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.
They got those slaves for free, afterall.
Then they can use the money they got to buy other slaves.
:nyoron:

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread