Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
first love ceres but went to the other guy…… “manga plot”
though unlike the gold digger Mel or the jealous Lida, Maria just gave in coz
Zect kept hitting on here :v

cant wait to see their reaction when they found out their new step dad

Dex-chan lover
Alright the first two girls can get somewhat of a pass on the stupid meter. But last girl is freaking dumb as hell as she never really liked Zect. She like Ceres. So why did dumbo let herself get pressured.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that interesting character development from zecht, from Scumbag Hero to True Hero. What his mom do to him then after aside treat him like scum after he goes back to the village?
Basically, he wants to apologize but she slaps him in the face before he can say anything. He wants to apologize to Ceres for kicking him out and forcing all the chores on him and to the girls for not being as capable as Ceres.

The girls forgive him as they never expected him to be as good as Ceres, but Shizuko slaps him again, saying that even if the girls preferred to be Ceres's daughter, he should have taken them as his harem members anyway and that he should have taught them how to cook and do chores...

What really pisses me off is that Zecht has done achievements that Ceres could not have done before becoming a dragon god, but it doesn't matter to his own mother. And the principal thing the mothers are mad about is that their children are not actual functionning adults. But they never think even once that they failed their kid's education.

Dex-chan lover
Tube-top mom's upgraded equipment is definitely a down-grade in the sexy department. :(

Dex-chan lover
can you define dogshit, like what did the MC do?
MC becomes a dragon god and has the super power of "Absolute Luck". That means that everything he wishes for will happen without any effort. He is by far the most boring MC of any story I've read.
Not sure if that's what the person you ansered to meant, but that's my opinion on MC.

Dex-chan lover
So I am guessing as part of the revenge the daughters will be forced to see their mothers happy and think they missed the chance. If they are willing to wait 5-10 years I think Ceres would be happy to add them
Was gonna comment, that Cares is probably a genius, he fucks the moms, they are like what 30 and will live to average of 50? The daughters are around his age so 15ish? So moms will go from MILFs he fucks to GILFs he still fucks, while the kids will become MILFs that he can add to his harem and make it Oyakodon approved, and after years of no proper sex mixed with jealousy of their moms having it, will probably mould them into willing to do any fetish girls :).

And if them not fucking as some people spoiler is actually true, which I don't believe, as the Hero was depicted as a sleazy bag fucking anything that moves, then it would probably make the girls even more willing ;)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC becomes a dragon god and has the super power of "Absolute Luck". That means that everything he wishes for will happen without any effort. He is by far the most boring MC of any story I've read.
Not sure if that's what the person you ansered to meant, but that's my opinion on MC.
To be fair, the other dragon gods did warn him in advance after his transformation that his power will make his life really boring as it removes all the challenge

Dex-chan lover
Finally read the chapter.

Zekt realizes that without MC their team is kinda broken, they lack tactics and stuff, while also he seems to got bored of the 3 girls cause they aren't even mid tier in his eyes, when he can go after princesses. Thus he is willing to give out all 3 of them to MC if that would bring MC back.

Mel said MC was her lover thus she hurt him the most, but admits that he was more like an older bro/dad figure for her and that she even talked with MC when she was scared Hero wont fuck... I mean chose her. But cause MC told her that if she is alone he will be there for her she is fine with going to MC.

Black hair girl says she always hated MC, thus she bullied him, but she realizes that MC never really become angry with her and thus thinks being with MC will be better than with Hero in the long run.

The blond out-right admitted she was in love with Cares cause he seemed mature/older when talking and stuff (well he is 40yo dady isekai XD), but with all the pressure from Hero and lack of it from MC she gave in, but now realizes sleaziness of Hero and believes she would be happier with MC.

Question is, would the 3 of them be happier with MC knowing he actually is a MILF lover and they probably would either need to wait 10+ years or never will really be in MC radar other way than "daughters" he admitted in first chapters he saw them ass?

Also as a side note: With the spoilers and theories people said, it starts to make me kinda feel sorry for them 4 kids.

Moms never really taught them anything it seems, Black hair girl even said she hated MC cause their moms were all over him cause he was mature (duh he is a fucking 40yo isekai).

Fathers were mostly sleazebags and if they thought anything to them kids is that pussy is only worth it if younger than 20.

MC technically speaking is the oldest among all of them, as long as I understand he couldn't really admit to being an isekai and fix the moms/dads, he could have thought things to kids - instead of he basically did all the shit for them in their place.

So when MC was "kicked out", the kids basically became a group of 4, incapable of really doing anything kids/grown ups should do. It takes them ages to realize their issues, and while brooding they basically let it seems multiple villages to fall down and thus many people to die. Hero is basically a carbon copy of his father and sees girls like walking onaholes, girls realize how good MC was, but still gone after Hero cause of "status". Sadge.

Dex-chan lover
"That easily"?
Really? Do you not understand the situation you find yourself into?

Your whole group had to hit rock bottom and even them the guy admits it is a drastic mesure and you think "that easily"?

Maybe stop being useless and such situation would not have happened.

Aggregator gang
Having to do a fivesome after learning about how strong they really are makes me want tell Ceres that he needs to work on his endurance because death by Snu Snu is a real thing. Can't wait for Zect & the girls to learn that ship has sailed & Ceres will never come back to them. Thanks for the translations.
Best part of it is that ship was never even in the water, It's still trees and iron ore.

He literally always saw them as kids and always wanted to fuck their moms anyways, but they we're all basically brainwashed into thinking if they didn't settle down with the highest status dude around before they turned 20 then they were screwed for life. (Or literally not, as the case may be.)

Users who are viewing this thread